Payment methods available in MarothJewels.com include:
- Bank to bank wire transfers
Paying with PAYPAL
1. PayPal enables you to send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
2. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you go to the PayPal site, where you can send your payment.
Paying By BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER
Payment is sent directly from your bank to our merchant’s bank account in India, please indicate the order number that you are paying for on the remittance slip. Below is the information you need for the transfer:
2. Bank Transfer FEE
No, there are not free.
You may have to pay a fee when the money is sent to our company by BANK TRANSFER.
If you pay by BANK TRANSFER, please ask your bank to provide you with clear details so you can account for this fee when you pay. For example, if you are paying US$1000, and the bank will charge US$30 to transfer, please submit for the transfer US$1030. If you only submit US$1000 then the payment that arrives with us (in this example) will only be US$970 and we won’t be able to send your full order.
3. Can I pay by credit card if not a PayPal member?
Yes, you can. Paying by credit card is safe, easy and convenient at MarothJewels.com. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard payments from most locations worldwide.
Using Your Credit Card
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Continue Checkout after reviewing your items.
2. On the checkout page, under Payment Methods, select Paypal.
3. After reviewing your payment details, click Place Your Order.
4. When you complete place your order and then you can pay via Credit Card by Paypal.
All your credit card details are securely stored by Paypal. Paying by Credit Card through Paypal is a quick, secure, and convenient way to order from us.
Note: Fine Jewelry Maker.com does not store or review your credit card or PayPal, not our company & personal information. As such, should any issues arise regarding your credit card transaction, please contact your credit card company for assistance. we cannot accept any responsibility for any credit card payment issues.