Payment methods available at MarothJewels.com include:
- Bank to bank wire transfer
Pay with PAYPAL
1. PayPal enables you to send online payments quickly and securely using a credit card or bank account.
2. To make a payment with PayPal, go to the PayPal site, where you can send your payment.
Bank wire transfer
Payment is sent directly from your bank to our merchant’s bank account in India, please indicate the order number you are placing on the payment slip. Below is the information you need for the transfer:
2. Bank Transfer FEE
A bank transfer payment is not free.
You may have to pay a fee when the money is sent to our company by BANK TRANSFER.
If you pay by BANK TRANSFER, please ask your bank to provide a clear statement, so that you can calculate this fee while making the payment.
For example, if you are paying US $ 1000, and the bank will charge the US $ 30 for the transfer, please submit for a transfer of US $ 1030. If you deposit the only US $ 1000 then the payment that comes with us (in this example) will be only US $ 970 and we will not be able to send your full order.
Can I pay by credit card if he/she is not a PayPal member?
Yes, you can. Paying by credit card at MarothJewels.com is safe, easy, and convenient. We currently accept Visa, MasterCard payments from most locations around the world.
Using Your Credit Card
1. On your shopping cart page, after reviewing your item, click Continue Checkout.
2. On the checkout page under payment method, select PayPal.
3. After reviewing your payment details, click Place Your Order.
4. When you complete your order, you can pay with PayPal via credit card.
All your credit card details are securely stored by PayPal. Paying by credit card via PayPal is a quick, secure, and convenient way for us.
Note: Marothjewels.com does not store or review your credit card or PayPal, nor our company and personal information. For example, if you have any problems regarding your credit card transaction, please contact your credit card company for assistance. We do not accept any responsibility for any credit card payment problems.